Letters Of Thanks & Recommendation
• Sedgeunkedunk Meadows Fish Passage Project - Town of Orrington
Dear Mr. Pomeroy,
I would like to thank and commend you, on behalf of the Board of Selectmen and the residents of Orrington, for your firm's excellent performance in constructing the Orrington Sedgeunkedunk Meadows Rock Ramp Fishway.
It is my pleasure to inform you that the Sedgeunkedunk Fishway has passed all required inspections and flow tests and is now functioning as designed and has been reopened to the public.
The successful completion of this difficult and unique project was largely due to the efforts and talents of your employees especially the "Fishway Builder" Mr. Whitmore.
On behalf of all of the stakeholder and the wildlife within the Sedgeunkedunk Wetlands, thank you for a job well done!
Carl R. Young
Orrington Town Manager
2016 Caratunk MDOT Alvin Coleman & Sons
2017 Crescent Lumber Palmyra
2017 MDOT Hermon Newburg The Lane Construction Corp.
2017 MDOT I-95 Burnham Pittsfield The Lane Construction Corp.
2017 Princeton Recreational Trail Fundy Contracting
2017 Biddeford Airport City of Biddeford
2016-2017 Wiscassett Airport Town of Wiscassett
2017 Jackson Lab Harold MacQuinn
• MDOT Oakfield, ME
- Catch basin replacement and drainage improvements (Ridge Road).
• State of Maine Substation Clearing
- Cleared 44 acres of area to update Maine's power lines.
• Town of Glenburn
- Cedar Breeze North road construction.
- Glenburn landfill expansion
• Fox Islands Wind Project
- Road building, wind mill construction pads, working w/ Cianbro.
• FAA Air Traffic Control Tower
- Pavement reconstruction at the Bangor International Airport.
• Mars Hill Windmill Project
- Clearing and stumping for Sargent Corporation
• Webster Point Condo Restoration
- Sitework/earthwork of 5 acre site for 14 residential condominiums in Orono, ME.
• Town of Dover-Foxcroft Maine Tannery Site Remediation
- Hazwoper trained staff performed massive excavation of lead, chromium, and limited petroleum contaminated soils and restoration of site.
• Central Maine Airport FAA
- Vegetation removal and installation of new gate system. Site clearing, grub, and grade 25 acres on extremely busy airport runway and restoration of site.
• MDOT Sibley Pond Bridge Replacement
- Removed existing bridge, built temporary bridge and final in Canaan, ME.